Center for Urologic Care of Berks County is the largest urological practice in Berks County dedicated to serving the Greater Berks County region. Our board-certified urologists offer state of the art diagnosis and treatment to men, women, and children.
To deliver an unmatched level of urologic care that is compassionate, convenient, and cost-effective, so that our patients an continue to live their fullest and healthiest lives possible.
To be the provider of choice for people living with urologic conditions.
- Act with Integrity
- Provide High-Quality Care
- Responsive to the needs of our patients and each other
- Display trustworthy behavior
- All In- Fully committed to the organization and each other
- Lead by example
- Think and act like and owner- excellent steward of resources. Hold ourselves and each other accountable
- Make data-driven decisions
- Treat everyone with respect
- Dedicated to learning and continual improvement
Center for Urologic Care of Berks County began its formal existence on January 1, 2001, when the physicians with Genito-Urinary Associates (Drs. Shultz, Miller and Sihelnik) and Berks Urological Associates (Drs. Orquiza, Leoni, Henry, and Fleischer) decided to form one practice. Berks Urological Associates’ corporation was liquidated, and Genito-Urinary Associates changed its name to Center for Urologic Care.
When the Center for Urologic Care of Berks County was formed, the practice had three office locations: Berkshire Blvd., Wyomissing, Doctors Office Building in West Reading, and 12th Street in Reading. In February 2003, the Board of Directors approved the creation of Berks Urologic Surgery Center (BUSC) to be a licensed ambulatory surgery center. In May 2003, BUSC performed its first test cases and began full operations in June. In summer 2003, the Wyomissing, Doctors Office Building, and Reading offices were closed, and all doctors and staff were consolidated to the 1320 Broadcasting Road office. In March 2007, CUC’s Imaging Department opened with diagnostic radiology equipment and a Siemens 6 Slice CT unit. In August 2009, our on-site Pathology Lab opened.